Walnut Grove’s Course Rating/Slope:
Blue 68.5/116, White 66.2/110, Gold 64.1/105, Red 64.7/102
Please Use Golf Etiquette At All Times
- Please replace divots, repair ball marks on greens and do not hit the ground on practice swings.
- Keep carts 30 feet from greens. Stay on paths, or observe signs where posted.
- No five-somes or more.
- Let faster players through if there is room.
- Don’t remove ball from cup with putter.
- No teaching of new players on the course.
- Five minute rule applies for lost ball—wave others on if close behind.
- Golf or tennis shoes only on course.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to drive carts.